- Prepare pasta according to package directions, set aside.
- Spray a large skillet with your favorite cooking oil.
- Add onions, celery, red peppers and sauté until al dente, about 5 minutes.
- Add sausages, sliced on the bias about 1/2" to 1" thick, to skillet.
- Stir fry about 5 more minutes or until sausage is slightly browned.
- Place pasta in a large bowl.
- Add skillet contents to the bowl along with hot sauce and dressing and toss gently.
- Serve and enjoy!
1 (12 oz) package al fresco Buffalo Style & Blue Cheese Chicken Sausage, sliced 1/2"
1 pound penne rigate pasta
1 cup celery, diced
1/2 cup red pepper, chopped
1-2 teaspoons hot sauce (as desired)
1/2 cup red onions, chopped
1 1/2 cups blue cheese salad dressing, fat free, low sodium