- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Grill chicken over medium heat, until browned and reaches internal temperature of 165°F, about 7-9 minutes. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, stir hot sauce into blue cheese dressing.
- Toast rolls, cut side down, over indirect heat for 1-2 minutes or just until warm. Remove rolls from grill.
- Spread blue cheese dressing mix on rolls, add chicken, and top with lettuce leaves and tomato.
- Lightly sprinkle each sandwich with blue cheese crumbles.
1 (12 oz) package al fresco Buffalo Style & Blue Cheese Chicken Sausage
2 tablespoon cayenne pepper hot sauce
1/4 cup blue cheese salad dressing, low-fat
4 large ciabatta (rectangular) or focaccia rolls, split
4 large red leaf lettuce leaves
1 medium tomato, sliced
2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled