- Spray a large heavy skillet with cooking oil.
- Add 4 links of the chicken sausage and grill until brown, about 7 minutes.
- Remove from skillet, slice 1/4" thick, set aside.
- Mix salsa, blue cheese dressing and hot sauce.
- Spray skillet, set over medium high heat and place one tortilla, in middle of pan
- Spread 1 tablespoon salsa mixture over tortilla, almost to the edges.
- Sprinkle 1/4 scallions over salsa mixture
- Spread 1/4 of the buffalo sausages slices over scallions
- Sprinkle about 2 tablespoobs of shredded cheese on top of the sausage slices
- Top off with one flour tortilla
- Grill in pan about 5 minutes
- Carefully flip and grill on the other side for about 5 more minutes.
- Remove, cut into four quarters and serve.
- Repeat this with the rest of the tortillas.
1 (12 oz) package al fresco Buffalo Style & Blue Cheese Chicken Sausage
1 package flour tortillas, small, 6-8" diameter
1/2 cup favorite salsa
1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing, low fat
1-2 tablespoons hot sauce
1/2 cup scallions, chopped
1 cup shredded cheese, mexican blend