*Look for an instant wild rice or wild rice blend.
- Slice al fresco Sweet Apple Chicken Sausage on the bias about 1/4" thick.
- Coat a 12" saute pan with olive oil and saute sausage slices over medium-high
- heat until browned.
- Transfer sausage slices to a large mixing bowl, toss with wild rice, dried cherries,
- celery and season with salt and pepper. Pour about ½ of the raspberry dressing
- in and toss to blend.
- Arrange radicchio leaves on 6 individual plates and spoon salad on top.
- Arrange tangerine sections around salad and garnish with fresh raspberries and
- Serve immediately with remaining raspberry dressing on the side.
1 (12 oz) package al fresco Sweet Apple Chicken Sausage, sliced on the bias, 1/4" thick
1 1/2 cups wild rice, cooked according to package instructions, drained & rinsed with cold water*
1 tablespoon olive oil, extra virgin
1 cup cherries, bing, dried
1 cup celery, fresh, diced
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
3/4 cup raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing, fat free
6 fresh radicchio leaves
1 fresh tangerine, peeled & sectioned
1 cup fresh raspberries, garnish
6 fresh peppermint leaves, garnish